This is a very simple gin cocktail made with tonic, fresh watermelon and freshly picked mint. Perfect drink for the hot summer days..
- Handful of Ice
- 50mL Gin
- 50mL Tonic Water (Alternatively: Lemonade)
- 1 Cup Diced Watermelon
- Mint Leaves – To Taste
- Place the ice in a tall glass followed by gin and tonic water. Stir with a stirring spoon
- Crush the watermelon roughly with a blender and place it gently inside the glass (add more lemonade or tonic if needed)
- You can also add 2-3 apple slices to add more flavour to the drink
- Break apart the mint leaves and add to the glass. Stir and enjoy the refreshing taste of summer!
[…] it down with a delicious Watermelon Mint Cocktail that can easily be modified by removing the gin. For the very adventurous, try the traditional […]